[Faith-Talk] Bible reading

Tom Vos tomvos614 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:47:55 UTC 2023

Greetings,
I've posted before, but a reminder that at Optasia Ministry we have
most any Bible version you might want in formats that work well with
your screen reading software.
We have Bibles in three formats:
1. RTF, rich text format.
with this format you simply open the file in Word or Wordpad and read.
Bibles are divided into books, and you can easily do a word search to
find a passage you want.
2. We have the Bibles in BRF format for use with the electronic Braille devices.
3. We have Bibles in HTML format so that you can use your web browser
and enter on links to books and chapters.
We even have a set of 16 Bible versions in a single package, so that
you can easily compare different versions.
Check us out at optasiaministry.org
We do not charge a fee for this  service, and only ask that users
consider a donation if they are able.
Tom Vos, director
Optasia Ministry