[Faith-Talk] Next NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith Meeting

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:28:38 UTC 2023

Good afternoon All,

Tom asked me to pass this on. Please come!

The NFB Of Kansas In Communities Of Faith will hold its February meeting on Thursday February 9, 2023 at 8 PM EST, 7 PM CST. Tom Anderson, President of the NFB In Communities Of Faith and President of this division will speak with us on the topic Deliverence from trouble. Our conference number is (916) 2351420. The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound. We look forward to your participation on the call.
Cordially, Tom Anderson