[Faith-Talk] New To The List

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:23:36 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!

My name is Justin Heard. I currently serve as president of the NFB of
Massachusetts Cambridge Chapter and as President of the Massachusetts
Association of Blind Students. I am pursuing my MDiv degree at Holy
Cross Orthodox School of Theology in Brookline, Ma. I'm also a new guide
dog user.

I would love to connect with anyone who has taken clinical pastoral
education units. If you have been certified as a professional chaplain,
even better. I am wondering what the process is like for a blind student.

Also, if there are any blind Orthodox Christians on this list, I would
love to connect with you as well. I am trying to start an advocacy
movement within the Orthodox Church to make it accessible for all people
with disabilities. The more Orthodox Christians with disabilities I
know, the better.

Please forgive me for sending this email as an unsubscribed member. I
have tried subscribing to this list multiple times, but for some reason,
it never works. I am also having this problem with NADB and NAGDU.

Have a blessed day.