[Faith-Talk] New To The List

Armando Vias armando at armandovias.com
Thu Feb 16 23:07:35 UTC 2023

Welcome to the list! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Peace
Armando Vias

____________
Armando L. Vias
Blind And Disability Rights Advocate
Advocating For The Blind And Disabled Communities
Byron/Houston County, GA, United States of America
Email: armando at armandovias.com

Main Email: info at avias.me

Website: https://armandovias.com

My Appearances: https://armandovias.com/appearances

Follow Me On Social Media
Armando Vias - Advocate for The blind And Disabled Communities | Facebook Page

Armando Vias | Instagram Page