[Faith-Talk] New To The List

westsimon at twcny.rr.com westsimon at twcny.rr.com
Fri Feb 17 03:30:02 UTC 2023

Greetings, Justin:

I am a blind, certified NYS Attorney, and am interested in assisting in
advocacy for blind individuals -- guide dog users, the elderly, etc.  Please
contact me via the following e-mail address: drdewest at gmail.com  --
Donna/Dr. West

Donna E. West, PhD
Professor of Linguistics and Spanish
State University of New York at Cortland
Cortland, NY 13045
USA

Website: http://facultyweb.cortland.edu/westd
http://cortland.academia.edu/DonnaWest

Narrative as Dialectic Abduction | SpringerLink
http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319459189
http://www.springer.com/education+%26+language/linguistics/book/978-3-642-39
442-3