[Faith-Talk] audio bible app

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:36:05 UTC 2023

Hello,
I don't know if the audio Bible app from Bible Gateway is accessible
or not. I use the You Version or the Bible app by Life Church. It is
super accessible. It works with voice over and it has an audio reader
built in to play it like a book. they have plans to study and can
connect with others and do studies together.

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
Cell: 1-405-693-4771
E-Mail: josephbundy92 at gmail.com
For I  am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. —
Helen Keller