[Faith-Talk] chaplaincy

The Rev. Christopher L. Smith Rev at ChristopherLSmith.us
Tue Jul 11 01:22:00 UTC 2023

I continued to work part time as an in call hospital chaplain for a few years after I became legally blind. There were a lot of physical changes going on at the hospital and transportation became a real challenge, so I stopped. Before I had my own vision issues, I was in supervisory CPE and one of the students/interns in one of my groups was blind and did go on to be a chaplain.

I do still do some non-hospital chaplaincy work as a volunteer.

Christopher

------
The Rev. Christopher L. Smith
New York, USA

Sent from a remote device.
Please do not reply to this email address, rather use my regular email address (this may possibly be found in the cc)