[Faith-Talk] LOOKING FOR A TRANSCRIBER FOR LITURGICAL MATERIALS

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:59:27 UTC 2023

Good evening, everyone:

I have been part of an Anglican congregation for almost four years now. The
newest "Book of Common Prayer" (2019 edition' is not available in Braille,
and it seems unlikely the entirety will ever be-I have spoken to a blind
priest today, a Braille user himself, who says that the book isn't very
user-friendly for transcription, since it is all laid out in tables.
However, he is going to send me some files of a few brief entries-first,
removing any formatting that wouldn't work well for Braille. I would like
these, at least, to be Brailled, preferably on front and back of pages, to
save paper. Anyone know of a good transcriber who could do this for me at a
cost that isn't prohibitive, once I get the files? Thanks so much, in
advance, for your help.

Sandra

The best place to start an adventure is with a quiet, perfect  life ... and
someone who realizes that it can't possibly be enough.
(Kevin J. Anderson)