[Faith-Talk] Best Practices for Describing Hebrew and Greek in Videos and Websites

Lanning, Laura lalanning at ccu.edu
Mon Mar 6 20:58:32 UTC 2023

Hi, outside of alternative description and alternative text does anyone have suggestions of how to describe Hebrew and Greek letters, words, etc. in videos and with images?  A class has resources around learning Hebrew and Greek in relation to biblical assignments and I am trying to figure out best practices in this area.  Please note I am also asking the learner himself.

Thanks!