[Faith-Talk] Christian Materials in Russian Braille

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Wed May 3 16:46:02 UTC 2023

Hi Paul.
Are you looking for already transcribed material?
If so, I don't know of anything like this. I am also not confient of
Bookshare's ability to emboss Russian braille correctly. This has to be done
using specific foreign language templates. Often I find that braille files
from Bookshare are just run through the English templates and they don't
come out correctly.

Sarah Blake LaRose, D.Min.
sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com