[Faith-Talk] Food for Thought: Is There Still a Need for SpecializedBibles

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sun May 28 01:51:48 UTC 2023

Hi Tom.
I think the matter of braille Bibles is an entirely different thing as this is a truly specialized format and we access it in a way that is truly our own. A braille Bible can allow us to glean nuances about the text that would not be gleaned from an audio text without major changes to format of the presentation and distraction in the reading. Braille is truly our print medium.
I will be co-presenting at the Institute on Theology and Disability at the end of this month about the need for accessible texts and study materials, and this discussion is invaluable.

Sarah Blake LaRose, D.Min.
sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com