[Faith-Talk] Food for Thought: Is There Still a Need for Specialized Bibles

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sun May 28 06:53:14 UTC 2023

Hi Tina.
I certainly think an up-to-date resource list would be useful including
transcribers that specialize in certain types of projects, e.g. music for
church musicians, liturgical materials, etc.
I know that many people download digital braille files and use them on their
notetakers or braaille displays, assuming they have them. I think that more
information needs to get out about the NLS e-readers because this is a good
source of braille displays for people who don't have the option to purchase
even an Orbit.

Sarah Blake LaRose, D.Min.
sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com