[Faith-Talk] christian streaming services

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 8 00:35:17 UTC 2024

Hello,

I use a Windows computer.
Are you looking for streaming sermons or podcasts?
You should be able to stream sermons and other religious material through apps. I think you can get podcasts through Spotify.

If you want streaming sermons, you can get them through many ministry websites.
For instance, I like David Jeremiah.
You can listen to his radio sermons on the website below. Click on the listen now link to hear it.
https://www.davidjeremiah.org/radio

There are websites not real accessible such as with unlabeled buttons but with some
Trial and error, I have used many of them. If you go over the layout with a sighted person, you can custom label some links and buttons if you use Jaws. That is one way I have made it accessible.

HTH,
Ashley