[Faith-Talk] Looking for braille bible

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:49:28 UTC 2024

hi Amy,

I don't know if they are embossing them anymore, but you might contact APH or the American Bible Society.

There's a great list where blind people exchange things which you might consider joining, but you will not be allowed to ask for anything until you have offered something. They don't like to throw away Braille, so someone may have a KJV that needs a new home. If interested, send a message to sightexchange+subscribe at groups.io. I hope this helps.

Blessings,

Linda