[Faith-Talk] introduction

Kaden Colton atmosaddict at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 21:20:38 UTC 2024

Hello, Chris & all,

I am a current seminary student studying interreligious chaplaincy. I’m pretty active with school, by serving as a co-leader of the Students with Disabilities group and being on the chaplel committee.

I’m pretty active with the Unitarian Universalist congregations in my area, particularly with supporting disinfranchised groups.

Regards,
Kaden Colton
Pronouns:      None/Kaden