[Flagdu] welcome to the list

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 01:00:27 UTC 2009

Hi, Edwin! Not to steer you away from the Florida list, but to give you some
additional information. There is also a worldwide list of guide dog users on
the NAGDU list, also available through NFBNET.ORG. Just to be clear, you are
welcome to post to our Florida list. Just don't get mad at us when winter
comes again and we are talking about how cold it is in Florida. You know, it
does get down into the 50s here in the dead of winter! (smile)

Fraternally,
Marion