[Flagdu] Fw: Fw: Fw: [Nfbf-l] May I ask a question.

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 1 10:42:02 UTC 2009

Hello Sherri and list,

Charles and I have exchanged comments on this matter and although I feel
that his previous statements were a bit general and written in some means in
DBS language I think He understands the plight of the BVI.

David Wermuth

I will go down fighting on my feet: rather then go down begging on my
knee's.