[Flagdu] Fw: [Nfbf-l] May I ask a question.

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 5 11:43:55 UTC 2009

Still waiting and many members are as well!
My Motto:

Leadership is standing on it's feet fighting not on their knees begging.

I understand it's easier to turn the other cheek and kiss a little butt but
then again a little mud on your face standing up for a cause gives you more
respect and you can usually sleep better at night.

David Wermuth