[Flagdu] Our benefit dinner and show

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 6 12:37:38 UTC 2009

What a great turnout last night promoteing our business " A to Z Adaptive
Aids"  we raised some money to purchase independent aids for those that need
them but can't...

We had NFB brochures out and quite a few people asked about the
organization.  I quite frankly when asked the question's they were asking,
"what does the NFB of Florida do"  I didn't have a answer and honestly had
to say, "I really don't know" and "your guess is as good as mine"  I
honestly didn't have any answer's for them and after discussing this with
Holly Schneider (vice president of the Hernando chapter)  we both have
decided to resign as members of Florida NFB.  We will remain as members
nationally  and continue to fight for individual rights as citizens but
under a different flag.  Is there a ACB chapter in Hernando county?  If
anyone can pass this information to us,  dwermuth1 at earthlink.net  we would
like to find more about what they are doing and perhaps start a chapter
here.

Regards and best luck in the future when you all have a chance to vote on
change on your leadership.

Dave Wermuth and Holly Schneider