[Flagdu] Chapter Meeting-Hernando-East Pasco Chapter

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 14 00:13:03 UTC 2009

Hello to All!!

Our next chapter meeting will be on Jan 9th at:

Country Kitchen
20133 Cortez Blvd
Brooksville

from eleven to one o'clock

We have reserved the small conference room and there is a breakfast buffet
until two in case you don't get enough during the meeting time.  Smile

We will discuss all chapter concerns, (now is the time to voice your
opinion)  so don't miss it.   HMMM  (bacon, egg's, sausage, french toast,
hash browns, and much more!  only $7.99, all you can eat.

David Wermuth
President- Hernando-East Pasco Chapter
352-593-4063

P.S  Our growing chapter has two more members that have joined today!