[Flagdu] Hernando-East Pasco Chapter

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 05:51:21 UTC 2009

Come One, Come All!  Don't Trip, Don't Fall!

The Hernando-East Pasco Chapter is having their next Chapter Meeting January
9th in Brooksville! It will be held at the:
Country Kitchen
20133 Cortez Blvd.

from eleven to one o'clock.
We have reserved a conference room that sit's forty and already are at half
capacity.

The Officer's and Board Members are going to be there to listen to member's
concerns and issue's and set the agenda for all that wish to speak.  Our
chapter is growing pretty fast thanks to the strong set of Officer's we have
and Board Members.  We joined five more today, (3 hernando and 2 East Pasco)

Let's work together and help deal with some of the issue's and concern's of
the blind-lowvision community in Hernando-East Pasco County and all of
Florida.

Membership is $8.00 if you wish to join us and breakfast (all you can eat
buffet is $7.99).

Sincerely,

President, David Wermuth
NFB of Florida