[Flagdu] wishing you and your dogs a wonderful holiday

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 02:20:46 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I want to wish everyone on our Florida Association of Guide Dog Users list a
joyous holiday season!  Of course that includes your great pups as well.  I
also hope 2010 will be a good year for all of us.  As guide dog owners, some
of us will most likely face challenges as we go about our daily lives.  But
please keep in mind that both the national and Florida guide dog users
associations of the NFB will always be eager to help you with the bumps you
encounter in your respective journeys.

Peace,
Sherrill O'Brien
President, Florida Association of Guide Dog Users