[Flagdu] wishing you and your dogs a wonderful holiday

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 10:16:50 UTC 2009

Greetings of the Season,

I wish all a wonderful holiday season.  After not using a guide dog for
almost two years, I am so happy to once again have one.  She has brought me
and Marion much joy and laughter.  It is nice to have a dog with such life,
vigor, and vitality.  Her guide work gets better and better each time she's
put in the harness, and she absolutely loves to go.  Yesterday, she had to
stay home and it absolutely broke my heart to leave her, but she was happy
to leave in the evening.  We have a full day today and she gets to be a part
of it...so the two of us will be pleased.

May the spirit of love, joy, peace, and, blessings fill your holiday season,
Merry and Happie Kappie