[Flagdu] Fw: JG Deeply profound thoughts by two men:

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 28 11:34:04 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Best
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 8:43 AM
Subject: JG Deeply profound thoughts by two men:

Deeply profound thoughts by two men:
Two men are out just fishing quietly and drinking beer.
Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Bob says, 'I think I'm gonna
divorce
my wife. She hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months.'
Rod continues slowly sipping his beer then thoughtfully says,
'You better think it over, Bob.  Women like that are hard to find.'

Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
You can post your joke by sending e-mail at jolliest-group at yahoogroups.com
And can subscribe at jolliest-group-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living