[Flagdu] Thank you, liz Campbell

merrys at verizon.net merrys at verizon.net
Fri Jul 10 14:50:32 UTC 2009

   Thank you Liz for your service.  We missed you at the convention!!  Hope to
   see you in Dallas, Merry
   Jul 10, 2009 01:39:20 PM, [1]swampfox1833 at verizon.net wrote:

     Dear All,
     As I mentioned in a previous message, margo Downey was recently elected to
     serve as a member of the Board of Directors for the National Association
     of Guide Dog Users. Margo was elected to fill the position vacated by Liz
     Campbell.  Liz  chose to not seek re-election due to her many other
     responsibilities with the National Federation of the Blind and the NFB of
     Texas. I want to publicly thank Liz for her service to NAGDU over the past
     year. her input was always insightful and her dedication to the Movement
     is greatly appreciated. I am certain that Liz will continue to serve the
     NFB and NAGDU as a member of this Association, bringing her many talents,
     expertise, intellect, and support to our organization. Please join me in
     thanking Liz for all she has done to advance the work of the NFB and the
     National Association of Guide Dog Users! On my behalf, I wish you all the
     best in your future endeavors!
     fraternally yours,
     Marion Gwizdala
     Flagdu: