[Flagdu] Dave Anspach

Nicki Keck jesusgirl71 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 8 22:25:06 UTC 2009

Oh my gosh!  I wasn't at work today so didn't hear about this.  Since I am,
of course, in the area, please let me know if Merv or I can do anything.
This is a real shock.  I mean he has some health problems, but gosh!

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4