[Flagdu] [Nfbf-l] May I ask a question.

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 21:19:39 UTC 2009

I appreciate your thoughtful observations David and I still say that as an
organization, one of the things we can do is get NAC out of Florida. I do
not understand the need of Florida agencies to be accredited by NAC. I then
think that if we know of individual cases of people whose cases are not
being handled well, we work on them on a chapter-by-chapter basis and
involve others in the state affiliate if need be. I hate to see Florids'd
rehab system slip back into the dark ages. Again, just my thoughts!