[Flagdu] New Member

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 14:59:16 UTC 2009

Dave,
    To follow up and expand on Sherrill's message, the 2010 convention of
the NFBF and FLAGDU's annual meeting will be held in Orlando. If we don't
get the chance to meet beforehand, we hope to see you there!
    BTW, we also have a NAGDU list with more than 200 guide dog users from
around the country and a few from Europe! If you would like to subscribe to
this list, you may do so in the same way you did for our other lists.
http://nfbnet.org
You may also subscribe by going to the NAGDU website
http://nfb-nagdu.org

Fraternally yours,
marion