[Flagdu] Response from TSA

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Aug 12 20:50:26 UTC 2010

Hello Ralph,

What we are commenting on is the fact that there is no consistency from one
TSA agent to the next.  One person might be terrified of dogs and put in the
position of having to check our dogs and their fear is transferred in the
behavior which might be anything from defensive to aggressive.  Some people
are wonderful and helpful and other's are authoritarian and nasty and others
are just bullies.
People are all different and this applies to  how they treat the passengers.

There is a generally accepted protocol for pulling over a car by the police
and an accepted degree of behavior from police officers.
that is all we are asking for.

I have been lucky in that I have had only positive experiences but that does
not mean negative experiences don't happen.

JODY