[Flagdu] Hernando / East Pasco

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 8 17:22:27 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

We will be having our chapter meeting this month Saturday the 13th in
Springhill.  We voted to alternate between Springhill and Brooksville every
month.

We will be meeting between eleven and one o'clock at
Perkins Restaurant
4685 Commercial Way
Springhill, 34606

You can get breakfast, lunch or dinner at reasonable prices, and on the
agenda:

Swamp Fest our major fund raiser, handing out of literature, Valentine gift
exchange, Transportation as usual, and our traditional open forum.
We had a great turnout last month and look forward to again having a great
turnout.

President: David Wermuth
NFB/F  Hernando / East Pasco Chapter
352-593-4063