[Flagdu] Still low room rates for NFBF CONVENTION HOTEL

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:31:32 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Please pass along the following.

I just called the Holiday Inn (can't remember what it is now called) saying that I wanted reservations for the Memorial Day weekend and they quoted me a rack rate of $69. I would strongly encourage all those who are planning on going to convention to call and make your reservations now. Because we are having contract issues, we signed with them at a higher rate and must be held to that, so I would just say you want a reservation and not specify that it is for the NFBF convention. The rate of $69 is now available and I would strongly suggest you take advantage of it. Ask for discounts for AARP and Triple A. Don't go online, just call the local number, which is (407) 351-3500.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"