[Flagdu] Still low room rates for NFBF CONVENTION HOTEL

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 19:16:48 UTC 2010

As a matter of fact, I did get my rate with Tripple A, but they would have
given me that discount of $59  through AARP, or Florida Resident.  Although
I am glad to get such a great deal, I do feel that this hotel is doing the
negotiators of the contract for the convention a huge disservice.  They
should definitely be brought on the carpet about this, and perhaps even
threaten some sort of legal action if they are not willing to make some sort
of accommodation.