[Flagdu] A New Dog in the House!

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 12:37:32 UTC 2010

Good luck with your new dog, Marian.  Its always interesting, and exciting
getting a new dog, along with a little stress and frustration occasionally,
grin, but thats all [part of it, right?

My turn will be coming up pretty soon as well.  My Nettie girl will be 12
years old May 18th.  Except for some weakness in her back legs, shes still
going pretty strong at the moment, but its one of those things where I'm not
sure how much longer she will be able
to maintain.  Its a dificult decision knowing just when to call it quits
with a dog, as you would like to keep them going as long as you can, but
still putting the dog's needs before yours.

Anyway, much good luck wiht your new pup, and hopefully we'll see you two at
convention.