[Flagdu] FW: [Nfbf-l] Tammy Anspach

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Jun 6 17:29:38 UTC 2010

Hello to all on the flagdu list,

I am very saddened to have to share with you that Tammy Anspach passed away
yesterday.  She was a longtime nFbF member, member of the Pinellas County
chapter, and of FLAGDU as well.  For those who don't know her, she was the
wife of FLAGDU's treasurer, and President of the Pinellas chapter, Dave
Anspach who passed away at about this time last year.  I have sent along the
message I wrote to the NFBF listserv, as well as the original message sent
by Jim Ellsworth of the Pinellas chapter.

Tammy is with her dear Dave now, and at peace.

Sherrill O'Brien
FLAGDU President