[Flagdu] FW: [nagdu] Blind Brockton woman says Seeing Eye dog not allowed intorestaurant

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jun 14 21:35:55 UTC 2010

Hi Mike,

I believe Ralph is on this listserv so he will see your comments.  As an
officer of the Florida Association of Guide Dog Users (FLAGDU), I can
guarantee that you will never receive advise to "roll over and play dead"
when it comes to the denial of access and being treated as a second class
citizen due to your mobility choice.  Education is key; which I believe
Marion Gwizdala sent you documentation regarding hospitals. It is my
understanding that Marion and Sherrill O'Brien will be staying in contact
with you.

Have a great afternoon!

Sincerely,
Merry C. Schoch, Vice President
Florida Association of Guide Dog Users (FLAGDU)