[Flagdu] FW: [nagdu] Blind people say cab drivers ignore them

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 13:30:39 UTC 2010

Good morning everyone,

Perhaps if we have folks on this list from the Miami area, where this
article was written, you'll share some of your own experiences about this
very frustrating problem.  And I know all of us at one time or another have
gone through this experience.

Here's wishing you a warm weekend with your pups!  And of course that
includes our NAGDU president with his brand new Sarge!

Sherrill