[Flagdu] Pet Insurance

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 5 18:18:58 UTC 2010

Dear Ralph,

If you find yourself a little short on funds to take care of your dog,
approach some of your local Lion's clubs for assistance.  Most vets will
give you at least a 15% discount on their services if you just ask and shop
around.
I have 4 dogs in my house, one of which is a guide dog named Jack from
Southeast Guide Dogs, and I can not afford insurence on any of them, but my
vet helps me out with a discount.

David Evans, NfFBF and GD Jack. ----- Original Message -----