[Flagdu] looking for a Braille writer to use at convention

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 03:06:35 UTC 2011

Hello all, but especially to you guys from Orlando...I don't know what
you're called, maybe Orlandonians? (grin)

The Guide Dog Users division (NAGDU) is in need of a braille writer to use
at our exhibit table, and I was wondering if there's anyone coming by car
who might have one we could borrow? The exhibit hall is locked up at the
close of each session, and the Brailler would always be at our table, not
taken out of the hall. I'm coming by car and could bring mine, but i'm going
home on the train, so it's not very convenient for me. I'll do it if
necessary, but thought I'd give our lists a try.

Sherrill