[Flagdu] update on volonteering at NAGDU's exhibit hall table

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 15:40:34 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'm resending the schedule for helping at the exhibit hall table. As you can
see, we need lots more help, or some of us will be spending way too much
time down in the old exhibit hall. Of course I hope you'll all come to the
NAGDU business meeting on Sunday, and our Air Travel seminar on Tuesday
evening. If any of you would like to be marshals  at either of the NAGDU
events, please give me a call on my cell at (813) 767-1890.
I truly understand we're all stretched every which way at convention,
especially this year when many of us are volunteering at the hospitality
suite etc. But i know, as members of the host guide dog users affiliate,
that you'll give an  especially warm FLAGDU welcome to visiting guide dog
users. Are they looking for the relief area, or do they need some other
assistance  concerning their dog? Marion Gwizdala, president of NAGDU, has
given me permission to give out his cell phone number here, and encourages
calls when something or someone needs immediate guide dog related attention.
He will have a two-way radio and can get in touch with those who can best
help.

Marion Gwizdala cell (813) 598-7161
Here's the revised exhibit hall schedule. Let me know if I can add your name
to this fabulous list of helpers (smile.)
Sherrill

Volunteering At the Exhibit Hall Table
When you send me an email, please include:
your time preference"s" if you know at this point, and your cell phone
number.

Exhibit Hall NAGDU Table Schedule

Monday, July 4
Hall open to all exhibitors from 11:00am till  5:00pm

11:00 till 1:00 Toni Whaley  and Julie McGinnity

1:00 till 3:00

3:00 till 5:00

Tuesday, July 5
Hall open 8:30 till 5:00
8:30 till 10:45

10:45 till 1:00

1:00 till 3:00

3:00 till 5:00

Wednesday, July 6
Hall open 12:00 till 1:45 and 7 till 10:00pm

12 till 1:45 Margo Downey and Toni Whaley

7;-- till 8:30 Sherrill O'Brien

8:30 till 10:00

Thursday, July 7
Hall open 12:00 till 1:45 and 7:00 till 10:00pm

12:00 till 1:45 Margo Downey and Deanna Lewis

7:00 till 8:30

8:30 till 10:00

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sherrill.obrien%40ver
izon.net