[Flagdu] B&B

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 00:09:06 UTC 2011

Sherrill,
	When Tom and I went to California and surrounding areas a couple of
months ago, I did not tell any of the reservationists that I had a Seeing
Eye dog. I knew the law was the law. Even in this lovely b&B, we were
welcomed with open arms.

	I attend the same church that Peter does and everyone loves our
dogs!

Kathy