[Flagdu] Question concerning leader dogs for the blind

Debbie crystalbay at verizon.net
Wed Mar 2 18:09:53 UTC 2011

I currently have a Leader Dog, German shepherd.  He was a home placement,
but I have toured the school.  Very nice facilities and I have a great dog.
I've also had one from Southeastern and also had a good experience.  I
suggest you don't base your decision soley on the experience and heresay of
one or more people.  Do your own investigating.  Getting a dog guide is a
very personal decision and you should do what is best for you.  Debbie
Hietala