[Flagdu] Question

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 16 14:21:16 UTC 2011

Toni,
    Though John is a very easy going gentleman and does not harbor ill will
toward Fidelco, the other element of this reality is that he most likely has
a gag order as the result of his termination. With Mr. Russman's propensity
for legal action (my sources tell me that Fidelco spent $300,000 in legal
fees in 2010, 10 times more than was spent in the six years of the prior
administration),John probably doesn't want to take that risk. This is Mr.
Russman's MO of intimidation and why I called him "a bully"! (See my
attached "message to Fidelco Consumers)

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala