[Flagdu] Question

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Wed Mar 16 14:39:44 UTC 2011

Hello,
I am not sure just what you are asking.. is he strict with the handler,
the dog?

I can tell you John B. is the best trainer and is a tender and caring man.
I can also tell you he is very easy to talk to and can make anyone feel
at home working a well trained guide.  He is a gentle soul but does
expect his dogs to behave and as he puts it "No nonsense now" and will
make sure your guide is sound and that you have a solid understanding
of how to work your guide.

I have never heard him raise his voice, nor have I ever felt uneasy
around this man.
He will put both guide and handler through the paces though.  I had
heard before getting my first guide from long time handlers that home
training is not as intense as training at a school, that is not the
case with John. You will get a good work out, but this in my opinion is
a good thing.

I hope this answered your question and feel free to email me directly
if you would like.
Best Wishes,
Toni

--
You cannot control other people's feelings, attitudes, and emotions
relating to you. You can only exert control over yourself. Someone may

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras