[Flagdu] I Am So Proud!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 5 21:04:17 UTC 2011

Dear Merry,
I know how long and hard you have worked to attain the honor you will be
receiving this evening. I have never seen anyone as dedicated - determined
no matter what to get that Master's Degree. Obtaining a MSW is not easy - in
fact it is extremely difficult. Like Marion said...You will make an
excellent social worker and a true credit to the profession.

Warmest congratulations. Tom Davis is no doubt smiling in Heaven! You know
how much he admired you and Marion as do I.

Love,

Kathy