[Flagdu] I Am So Proud!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:39:21 UTC 2011

Marion, thank you for letting us know about Merry's stellar achievement.
Merry has overcome many challenges and gone through a lot to accomplish this
goal. Merry, I am so proud of you. Congratulations and thanks for all you do
in FLAGDU.

Sherri
If you would like to see this signature disappear then
Please help blind people in your local area achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com