[Flagdu] I Am So Proud!

Merry C. Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun May 8 18:22:06 UTC 2011

Thanks Denise.  My journey through the MSW program was one that taught me a
person who has a support network as I had during the last two semesters is
blessed beyond words.  Having ruptured my eye one semester, and then
assisting in the care of my mother until her death the last semester made me
wonder at times if I would make it through the program.  Now that I have, I
have gratitude to God and all that were there to support, love, and cheer me
on.  I am the luckiest person I know!

Tell Ms. Betty I send her my love the next time you speak with her.

Thanks for your note,  Maybe I'll see you at the National Convention!

Merry