[Flagdu] please join us for our 2011 flagdu meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri May 27 13:28:56 UTC 2011

Asli,
    I am sorry to hear about your fall! I can relate! I fell the week before
Easter and broke my leg! We make quite a pair, huh? I hope you will be able
to make the NAGDU meeting in Orlando, since you are a member of that
Chapter. Our NAGDU metings will be on July 3 & 5 at 7:00 pm. I hope to see
you there!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG