[Flagdu] David Bearden & Upton

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 01:02:10 UTC 2011

Dear Marion and List Friends,
	My heart goes out to David. The love and devotion that develops
between a Blind person and his guide is over the top extraordinary. Please
extend my deepest sympathies to David about this tragic news. My Davey is
ten now and I frankly do not know what I am going to do when the day comes
that we can no longer be a working team.
	Certainly I will keep David in my prayers and pray that Upton's
existing pain will be lessened considerably.

Kathy