[Flagdu] Guide dog school decision

Asli Goncer asli at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 02:52:25 UTC 2011

I did not get the chance to put in my two cents before, but congratulations
on your choice. I went to Southeastern and enjoyed it very much. It is a
very nice campus and they have other off campus centers to give you
experience with different environments.

I am sure you will have a good experience!
Asli with guide Jane