[Flagdu] David Bearden & Upton

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Oct 6 03:12:16 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am so very saddened to hear about David's difficult decision in dealing
his beloved guide Upton. This came crashing into his life so suddenly, which
makes it all the more painful. It is so hard to know the right decision to
make when faced with circumstances like this. I will certainly get in touch
with David, and will let him know that all on this list are saddened by this
difficult turn of events, and that we're all sending prayers and positive
thoughts to him and his dear Upton.

Thanks to all who have send David and upton your good wishes. And thanks so
much, Marion, for letting us know about this.

Sherrill